[ILUG-BOM] Call for speakers, November 2018 meeting
Joe Steeve
2018-10-30 04:22:41 UTC
Hello All,

The next monthly meeting is on 10th November 2018, 15:00 to 17:00, at
Don Bosco Institute of Technology.

Would anyone like to give a talk?
--
Joe Steeve
HiPro IT Solutions Private Limited
http://www.hipro.co.in/
Rajeev R. K.
2018-10-30 06:05:42 UTC
Post by Joe Steeve
Hello All,
The next monthly meeting is on 10th November 2018, 15:00 to 17:00, at
Don Bosco Institute of Technology.
Would anyone like to give a talk?
Hi all,
I will be in town for the meet, and could take up 1 session. Please do give
me some suggestions as to what you would be interested in.

Thanks and Regards

R. K. Rajeev
Ph : +91-9323802020
Dhruva Lokegaonkar
2018-10-30 06:07:44 UTC
Hello,

I'd like to give a talk about p5.js and creative computing. I think
it'll be really interesting.

Thank you.
Karan Ahuja
2018-10-30 07:19:56 UTC
Hello friends,

I would like to talk about :

*Making a text editor with GTK+*

I would like to demo the functionality , code i have in place.
Still have not decided on the licence for the code - so i will not have it
available for download at the moment.

I would like to discuss how it works and how i solved some problems with
gtk+

I am also new subscriber to the group.

Best Regards ,
Karan Ahuja