[ILUG-BOM] ERPNext Conference 2018!
Rushabh Mehta
2018-10-18 15:42:29 UTC
Dear Linuxers,

ERPNext Conference + Contribution Sprint is happening next week at KJ Somaiya CoE and Mysore Auditorium, Matunga. (October 24-27)

We have lots of interesting sessions and discussions: https://erpnext.org/conf/2018

I think we can have a special pass for LUG members ;-). Please RSVP on my email if you want to attend, will add you to the invitees list.

best,
Rushabh
Parag Shah
2018-10-20 07:39:41 UTC
Hi Rushabh ji

Greetings after a long time gap. Yes, I want to attend your event. Please
register me and email me your event's details. I would be glad to attend
and help you out to find out some customers wanting ERP solutions.

Thanking you (once again) and awaiting your prompt response or comments, if
any,

With best regards,
------Parag Shah------------------------+

| Freelance Product Designer
| Freelance Web Developer
| Freelance FPGA and Embedded System Programmer
| Freelance 3D Solid Model Developer
| Freelance Educational Kits Developer
| Freelance CNC Retro-fitter
| Freelance CNC / PLC System Integrator
| Freelance Die/Mold, Automation Panel and PCB Designer
| Freelance Electric Motor Designer
| Freelance Electronics AC Inverter Drive Designer
| AC Servo Motor and Encoder repairer
| +91 996721 3082

Reply on: ***@yahoo.com <----+

For Microcraft Corporation